They All Flew Out Of The Cuckoo's Nest Online Class
Tuesday, September 12, 7:30-9 pm CST
Is your nest empty or close to empty? While you never stop being a mom, you do have to learn how to move your relationship with your adult kids to a new place. If you’ve already launched or have teenagers or college students, you’ll be among friends here!
This class will help you:
- See this new season as a beginning rather than an end.
- Move from curfew to communication.
- Discover what to hold on to and what to let go of.
- Prepare your heart to be a supportive grandparent.
- Learn to love even when you don’t agree.
- Create a vision for this next, wonderful season of life!
This 90-minute online course is taught by best-selling author & speaker Jill Savage. Jill is wife to Mark, mom to five young adults, and Nana to three littles. The author of 12 books including No More Perfect Moms, Jill's honesty and vulnerability is refreshing!
(Unable to attend in person? Go ahead and register to have access to the recording after the class is complete!)
Register NOW: Early Bird Registration $7.99 by Sept 1
Late Registration: $12.99 after September 1
What others have said...
"Wow! I've never thought about the empty nest season the way Jill describes it! I'm actually excited!"
"This class completely changed my perspective!"
"I've been struggling to know what to do with the choices my adult kids are making that I disagree with. Thanks to this class, I now KNOW what to do!"